Apr 2011 - Present
IIG Viet Nam
Ha Noi, Vietnam
v Class Quality controller
- Create a vision for the course and set future directions in alignment with course goals.
- Establish course learning and teaching outcomes.
- Focus efforts and assist staff to make desired changes and realize vision for course
- Ensure the course achieves the requisite quality outcomes as required by the center.
- Manage course reviews and supervise the implementation of recommendations.
- Plan, monitor and solve problems for course related matters
- Counsel students on course related matters, e.g. poor performing students, learning methods or learner’s style.
- Monitor and manage plagiarism, cheating and discipline case.
- Prepare study course reports as required by the center or client.
- Assist to foreign teachers in oral annual test examination or be an examiner as required.
v School link coordinator
- Management of quality control: ensuring the effective delivery of the lesson in the class, as well as the curriculum objective by observing the class; getting feedback from teachers or students of the school; supervise the midterm or end - term oral and written examines or prepare the handouts for classes.
- Being the key person between school and the company: Arrange and attend monthly meeting, receive all information from the school and solve unexpected issues in charge or report to the manager, or join in school activities as holiday, competition, extra- activities, and English festival.
v Material and test management:
- Maintain testing and scoring system : Placement tests, progress tests of IIG Academy
- Planning book usage for upcoming courses
- Finding book suppliers and purchasing books as planned
- Making monthly books consumption reports to the center manager.
- Preparing study guide, syllabus, course orientation documents for students
v Other tasks
- Conducting placement tests or other official ETS tests as required by IIG Viet Nam as TOEIC, TOEFL junior, primary, or TOEFL PRACTICE ONLINE test
- Analyzing scores and counseling appropriate course to customers.