Apr 2014 - Present
MANAGER- INTERFACES- CLINICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Mednax- Health Solutions Partner
Sunrise, FL, United States
- Communicates with the PMO office, CIO and development team to prioritize, recommend new HL7 changes in accordance with strategic and industry standards.
- SME for Mednax interfaces; managing specific projects as reported up to leadership.
- Manages the development life cycle for all necessary requirements to support data standards and facilitate clinical appropriateness. Coordinates with the IS team to implement changes.
- Analyzes budget proposals, financial reports, and expenditures, and develop recommendations for budget allowances.
- Directly responsible for maintaining a 10% variance in a 1.5-million-dollar budget.
- Monitor departmental expenditures to ensure proper allocation of budgeted funds monthly.
- Manages the centralization of support calls via help desk standard for tracking, improvement, and education needs.
- Collaborates with all departments, regions, and hospital partners to resolve escalated issues in a professional and prompt manner.
- Managed the manual testing cycle for ADTs, ORUs and various outbound MDM HL7 messages to ensure quality and performance standards are supported.
- Direct supervisor to eight employees; managing on avg. 35 continuous projects through the SDLC and UAT testing process.
- Accountable for assuring client service implementation success.
- Successfully managing a team completing 142 projects yearly at approximately $8,000,000.
- Directly responsible for 177 unique hospital network connections with 388 active interface feeds.
- Special Project:
- Project principal for the development and implementation of discrete data interface with over 400 data points from Epic.
- Lead the HCA Certification Project for interface notes – Completed 2015
- Managed the HCA Certification Project for interface notes – Completed 2016