Six years of experience as application engineer in factory automation industry with strengths in customer service, communication and demonstration. Proven skills in programming, solution evaluating, and troubleshooting. Familiar with fixed/handheld barcode scanner, 2D (PC Base or Smart) /3D machine vision solution.
Technical Industry Engineer
As a technical industry engineer, conduct pre-sales feasibility studies, customer presentations, and on-site trials, as well as post-sales installation support and
training especially on industrial 3D camera solution. Determine the right combination of Sick Ranger 3D camera, laser, lens and programming and demonstrates
an optimum solution.
- Accomplishment serveral 3D camera inspection studies
ID Project Engineer
As an ID Project Engineer, be responsible for evaluating ID products solutions on incoming proposal requests for large project opportunities. Working with sales
to understand customer requirements to deliver a full proposal that best demonstrates our technical ability and optimizes cost. Come up with solutions that
best fit the application as it is to ask the appropriate questions to improve the application success for our customers.
- Accomplishment serverl ID projects for iPhone X final assembly test and pack(FATP) production line(2017)
- Using Cognex lowest end scanner model DM50, accomplished ITx ID project for iPhone 7 FATP and module production line. President Award(2016)
- Accomplishment serverl ID projects for iPhone 6s final assembly test and pack(FATP) production line(2015)
- Evaluating barcode mark quality assessment system with Cognex Verifier(2015 - 2017)
Field Service Engineer
As a field service engineer, demonstrate and applie a broad knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular area of
specialization. Be responsible for the installation, commissioning and handover of Cognex designed systems and solutions to system integrators or direct end
user customers. Provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Onsite support for iPad FATP production line
- Onsite application engineer deputy of laser 1 plus 2 project
Work with a group of mechanical, electrical and process engineers to quickly
develop high-tech automated machine, such as locating system with machine
vision, monitoring data collection etc.
- Leak test program (pc base motion control): responsible for software design and development, component selection(C#/motion control card)
- Laser welding location program(pc base machine vision): responsible for inspection algorithm design and software development(C#/VisionPro)
Northestern University at Qinhuangdao
object oriented programming
Working knowledge of machine vision and ID products
Speak and write in fluent English
National Computer Rank Examination Rank 2