Jul 2015 - Present
Business Education Teacher
Murphey Middle School
Augusta, GA, United States
- Responsible for educating middle grades students on the importance of career and college readiness.
- To teach according to the national and state standards to promote the development of students in their knowledge of careers and college opportunities.
- To plan and prepare lessons which ensure appropriate curriculum coverage building upon prior knowledge of students.
- Utilize a variety of teaching methods in order to meet the learning needs of each student.
- Provide a differentiated teaching style for students based on their individual needs.