Demonstrated the ability to participate in various projects and able to work as a team among professionals in the department. I believe I am meticulous and have an excellent reporting skills that have given me the key towards good employability skills.
In addition to these experiences, I have also increase my self-commitment in tolerating the extra working hours and willingness of travel.
Kedah Department of Veterinary Services
- Assist in pharmaceuticals preparation (specific disease and dosage)
- Assist in laboratory work such as milk and blood samplings
- Assist in customer registration for pets' disease and treatment
- Assist in giving consultation to customers on medicine usage
- Assist in pets and ruminants treatment such as vaccination, wounds, and pregnancies-related surgery.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and well-organized work environment
Degree of Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Biomolecular Science
MARA University of Technology
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Final year project, Isolation and Identification of Marine Endophytic Microorganisms Capable Of Heavy Metal Bioaccumulation, 2015
Kedah Matriculation College
Science Stream (Module 1)
English and Malay Language
- Have good communication skills in English, Malay and Korean languages
- Portray good documentation skills such as drafts, memos and reports
- Able to communicate with visitors and conveying orders or messages
- Capable of being effective as a team member for particular task
- Ability to work in stressful situations and meet deadlines