“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Cat Eye Productions
Hermosa Beach, CA, United States
- Established relationships with clients in corporate, non-profit, nightlife and enterainment industries.
- Attended film and TV markets in the US and Asia.
- Co-developed a pilot for an original docu-reality series entitled The Big Question.
- Assisted in producing videos for numerous celebrity and corporate clients and retained business year after year.
- Devoted time and production resources to offer production support to assist non-profit organizations, resulting in significant awareness and donations exceeding $500k.
U-Freight America Inc.
City of Industry, CA, United States
- Managed between 65-70 key accounts to include customers: Forever 21, Netgear, Intermatic, Brighton, etc. and responded to customer inquiries and requests; researched and resolved customer issues.
- Worked closely with both domestic and international operation teams in order to tailor make our services to satisfy customer’s specific shipping needs.
- Developed an increase of company profits in sales by up-selling, as well as evaluating and analyzing customer business to effectively negotiate pricing quotes.
- Further developing in-house accounts and initiating business-to-business approaches to prospective clients.
- Prepared and coordinated RFQs, and annual biddings for potential and current clients by working internally with management, operations and sales executives.
ABCO International Freight Inc.
Compton, CA, United States
- Handled operations of import/export shipments for supply chain solutions.
- Provided time sensitive feedback to customers regarding their shipment’s status via email, telephone or fax.
- Developed ongoing communications and professional working relationships with freight forwarders, clients, brokers and overseas contacts to successfully move freights to designated area around the world.
- Acquired detailed knowledge of freight forwarding processes and US Government regulations controlling movement of products and equipment domestically and internationally.
- Facilitated consolidations of customers’ freights based on arrival date and time with ports and clients for cost efficiency and maximum utilization of goods and services.
- Analyzed and sourced rates and routing possibilities for analysis and determination of most cost effective and timelines of goods for transporting client cargos.
POL International Inc.
Alhambra, CA, United States
- Conducted supply chain solutions for Import/Export clients.
- Created and maintained new and recurring client shipment portfolios.
- Performed daily administrative assistant responsibilities and clerical duties including data entry, arrival notice issuance, and complex invoicing and auditing.
- Confirmed shipment updates and availability with ports and co-loaders and informed clients.
- Communicated with overseas via email or telephone about shipment details.
- Provided answers and solutions to all general questions according to company policy and procedures.
Operations Assistant Manager
Arcadia, CA, United States
- Managed opersations in a competitive food & beverage industry.
- Synchronized shipments of food and beverages to the operating area.
- Charted inventory of food and beverage ingredients.
- Prepared food and beverages for customers.
- Consolidated revenue each day with amount of products used.
- Optimized customer service in a high volume of transactions while maintaining an orderly business environment.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA, United States
Studied general education courses, as well as upper divisions courses for both Business Adminisration and Marketing. Received a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
Cooking and Foodie Adventures