· Develop a strong knowledge of the dining and athletic facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
· Provide guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
· Make guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation when requested.
· Obtain necessary itinerary tickets.
· Make guest reservations for the theatre and other forms of entertainment when requested.
· Obtain necessary tickets and provides directions to facilities.
· Organize special functions as directed by management.
· Arrange secretarial and other administrative services.
· Coordinate guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
· Contact roomed guests periodically to ascertain any special needs.
· Handle guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.